A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Consultant to join a fast growing niche IT consultancy with a bright future
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Consultant to join a fast growing niche IT consultancy with a bright future and firm growth plans over the next 2-3 years
What makes them interesting?
- This business have recently been acquired by a VC and have big growth plans off the back of this
- This is a great opportunity for the join the business at a time where you can have a direct impact on their success/growth
- They have great references with large financial services clients that help people get in the door at new companies
- A small business means a non-corporate culture! You will be given a lot of autonomy
All you need to know:
- Selling their IT consultancy/services around Collections Technology Consulting, Debt Management Technologies and Systems Consulting
- This is a 100% new logo business role, helping them open up new opportunities or customers that haven't been sold to in 18+ months
- Selling specifically into the financial services sector
- They have an office in Edinburgh and London and your territory would coincide with where you are based
What about you?
- 5-10 years’ experience selling consultancy services into financial services
- This role is more IT focused and has to be someone who understands the collections, recoveries or DCA market
- A proven track record in winning new logos within enterprise level accounts – a ‘hunter’ sales style
- Someone with enough gravitas to own relationships and nurture them
- If you have experience working in a small company background this is ideal
- Based in London / Edinburgh
To apply for the above position, please contact Jake Cassidy or press apply.